While lip balms aren’t exactly the most fabulous cosmetic products out there, we always advice ladies to carry one with them in cases of dry lips. You just never know who’s going to whisk you away that day, right? Nonetheless, did you know that there are other uses for lip balms other than just healing our chapped lips? The following are just some things you can use lip balm with besides the lips!
- If you don’t have a lotion at hand, you can use your lip balm for the dry spots. Make them spreadable by rubbing them along your hands.
- If you want soft cuticles, apply a dab of lip balm on them before your beauty sleep. They’ll be so soft when you wake up in the morning.
- Skin looking too dull during the day? Dab this across your cheekbones to give it that shine that it deserves.
- If you have flyaway hairs, use your lipbalms to keep it at bay.
- Dab a little big on a Q-tip to clean off that excess makeup around the eyes, but try not to use the minty ones as they can be irritate upon contact.
- Use it to minimize those fine lines by tapping a little bit of it for hydration.
- During the winter time, your skin tends to crack when it gets really dry. Use your lip balm to apply a thick salve on the area to lock in the moisture.